July 30, 2014

পিএসসি: Dialouge

Dialouge,Paragraph,grammar,application,letter,Model test,suggestions on various topics
for the learners of PSC in Bangladesh
--------------------------------------
Dialouge
........................
1.You want to know how your friend spends her leisure time.Use would or could.
Myself : Hello,How are you?
Lopa : I am fine and you?
Myself : I am also fine.Can I ask you a question?
Lopa : Sure.
Myself : How do you spend your leisure time?
Lopa : I spend my leisure time gardening.It gives me pleasure and keeps me fit.
Myself : Thank you.
Lopa : You are most welcome.
2.You want to know the way to the bus station.
Myself : Excuse me,would you please help me?
The Passer-by :Sure,how can I help you?
Myself : Could you please tell me the way to the bus station?
The Passer-by : Yes,go up to the end of this road and then turn
right.The bus station is on the left.
Myself : Thanks.
The Passer-by : You are welcome.

No comments: